Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hmmm, I just have *no* motivation tonight. I ought to be busting my hind parts painting my kitchen, but instead I'm in here vegging on the 'net. The realtor came today, walked through, and made some suggestions of what we need to do to the house. Most of it we already knew, but it just kinda brought home the reality of just *how* much we have left to do. And no money or time to do it - ugh. I think at this point we're both just overwhelmed, which seems to only paralyze us both LOL.

Anyway, tomorrow is church, and then in the afternoon they are having an Easter egg hunt/family picnic there. We are trying to decide if we can go or if we need to just press in and work on the house. Then Monday, the lady from Joyner is supposed to call Caldwell and get the ball rolling on Susannah's evaluation. Not quite sure how I'm feeling about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home